This full-color reference-and-DVD package covers shooting and editing a successful multimedia project
With the introduction of dSLRs with high definition video functionality, a new world of multimedia capture has been opened to digital photographers. This book shows you how to embrace the exciting new option of photo fusion, by incorporating digital video content with your photography.
The author duo guides you through creating seamless multimedia presentations that maximize both still-frame and video photography functions on your dSLR. From the setting up and shooting, to downloading, editing and presenting a multimedia project, this book clearly explains how to move beyond stills into the exciting world of multimedia creation.
- Encourages you to embrace the exciting possibilities of photo fusion in the field of wedding photography
- Explains how to incorporate digital video content with photography
- Walks you through all of the necessary steps for shooting and editing a memorable multimedia creation
- Details every aspect involved in setting up, shooting, downloading, editing, and presenting a multimedia project
- Features more than 200 color images and an indispensible DVD of inspiring examples
Packed with more than 200 stunning images and featuring a 45-minute DVD, Photo Fusion presents you with inspiration and instruction so you can create your own multimedia projects.
Click here to see what people are saying about Fusion.